Siema! Mam pewien pomysł a raczej to nie mój pomysł ^^" Na DA znalazłam parę ciekawych Tutków z których niedługo skorzystam... ale nie znam zbyt dobrze Ang... więc jakby ktoś mógł to niech przetłumaczy to:
TUT NA OPASKĘ
black and white Sculpey Flex (mix together to make dark gray)
rolling pin or pasta machine set aside ONLY for clay
Silver metallic powder
thin cardboard (like from a cereal box)
gloss polyurethane glaze
dark blue fabric, thread, sewing machine
1. Cut the cardboard in a rounded rectangle estimating the shape and size of the metal piece. Use your thumbs to carefully stroke it into a curved shape, then connect the two ends with masking tape to keep its shape.
2. Make a stamp. Roll a rope of scrap clay and form it into the Konoha shape (or symbol of choice) , making sure it's proportionate to the metallic piece size. Bake for 15 mins at 250 F. Let cool.
3. Roll a sheet of clay on a glass surface dusted with baby powder. Use the cardboard cutout as a template, rolling it along the clay surface to get the full width without bending.
4. Dust the Konoha stamp with baby powder and press in the center of the rectangle. Retrim the edges that warp when you do this.
5. Roll small balls of silver clay and press them on the ends for screws.
6. Dump a small pile of silver powder out and apply to surface of rectangle with your finger, trying not to get it into the stamped area. (if you do, don't panic, just cover it up with acrylic paint after it's baked). Use a brush to get it into the crevices around the screws. Use your finger to smooth the edges of the rectangle, making sure there are no sharp corners.
7. Place the rectangle on the cardboard former and bake at 250 F for 15 mins. Let cool.
8. Glaze the silvered parts using a brush. Let dry. Glaze the stamped in part.
9. Cut a strip of dark blue (or dark red for Gaara) cloth about 6 inches wide and 2.5 to 3 feet long, tapering at the ends. Hem the edges, making the ends into points. If you don't know how to sew, I can't describe it so ask someone you know. Leave enough room to fold the band over on top and bottom.
10. Score the metallic piece on the back to the glue has something to grab hold of. Super-glue it to the center of the cloth.
Congrats, you are now a ninja! Didn't know it'd be so much work, did you?
Jest też tut na papierowego kunaia ^^" adres: http://www.freewebs....-kun/index.html
Co do gadżetów...
-Kunai (mam papierowego... coś wam powiem... TERRIBLE!)
-Naklejki (np. Chipicao albo Lays itp.)